Williams Weightlifting seminars offers and at length, in-depth look into the snatch and clean and jerk. Over the course of the seminar, attendees will learn the necessary foundational elements of the lifts and further put those elements to practice. The goal of the seminar is to teach those in attendance the basic positions in order to complete the snatch and clean and jerk with efficiency and power. Furthermore, the seminar staff will cover lecture topics surrounding body mechanics, bar track efficiency, and overall programming advice. Seminar staff Caleb Williams and Kelly Rexroad Williams bring over 50 years of weightlifting training, competing and coaching to you.
To sign up for future seminars click the link below.
Williams Weightlifting Daily ScheduleSaturday:
- 8:30am-11am: Snatch Warmup and Overview of the Basic Positions
- 11am-11:30pm: Lecture: Basic Biomechanics of Weightlifting: Spencer Arnold
- 11:30pm-12:00pm: Lunch Break, hurry back for lecture
- 12:00pm-12:30pm: Lecture: Competing For A Lifetime: Basics to Staying Williams Weightlifting: Kelly Williams
- 1pm-3pm: Snatch Warmup and Position Work leading to Max Snatch
- 3pm-3:30pm: Final Snatch QA
- 3:30pm-5:30pm: Lifting Session with Coaches
- 8:00am-10:30am: Teach the Jerk and Practice
- 10:30-11:30am: Teach the Clean
- 11:30-12pm: Lecture: Developing the Essentials: Key Necessities for Success in the Sport: Caleb Williams
- 12pm-1pm: Lunch with the Coaches
- 1pm-2:30pm: Clean and Jerk Positions To CJ Max
- 2:30pm-3pm: Final Team Lecture: Why The Lifts Are So Important For Fitness and Final QA